Surprise that special someone this Valentine's Day... Give him/her a surprise through our Secret Pal Game and Flower Service!Read more →
Find out more about the 35th Executive Committee's structure, constitutional positions and the function of each cell.Read more →
Dear fellow NUS students!
As most of us are in the midst of preparing for our exams, NUSSU would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone the best of luck for your revision and papers! Here are some updates and good news for you!
Updates on Internal Shuttle Bus (ISB) Services
Additional Service A1, A2, D1 and D2 Buses to be deployed & Arrangement for Service BTC1 Buses for AY2011/12 Semester 2 Examinations Period
OED will be providing the following during the Examinations Period:
1. During examinations days, additional Service A1 will start directly at KR MRT bus stop during morning, mid-day and PM peak period (before papers) which the frequency is reduced from 6-8 mins to 3 – 5 mins interval. Due to high demand, Additional buses will be deployed from 8pm to 10pm and the frequency of the buses will be reduced from 15 mins to 10 mins interval.
2. Additional Service A1 & A2 buses will be deployed from 8.00am to 1.00pm on Saturdays, 21 and 28 April 2012. With the additional buses, the waiting time will be reduced from 15 – 17 minutes to 8 – 10 minutes.
3. Additional Service D1 & D2 buses will be deployed from 8.00am to 12.00pm on Saturdays, 21 April 2012.
4. Service BTC will leave KRC at 8.15am on Saturdays, 21 and 28 April 2012. This arrangement is for students taking their exams which commences at 9.00am. The rest of the timings will not be changed.
5. Ad-hoc bus service will be provided on Saturdays and Sundays/ Public Holidays at 10.05pm from Bukit Timah Campus to Kent Ridge Campus on 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 & 29 April 2012 and 1 May 2012 (Labour Day).
Bukit Timah Campus (BTC) Shuttle Bus- Additional Stop in from of Botanic Gardens MRT Station
We have been working closely with OED for the matter, and since Monday, 16 April 2012, the BTC shuttle bus has been stopping at the bus stop in front of the Botanic Gardens MRT Station. This will take effect from then and we hope that this value-added service will enhance the connectivity between BTC and the MRT Station.